Friday, June 20, 2014

Update!

Well, I was in the hospital for a little under 24 hours. Had a severe case of Pericarditis.

Here is a little bit about what that is: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pericarditis/basics/definition/con-20035562

I didn't get any new writing done unfortunately. The hospital was literally full so I was in the hallway of the emergency room for about 16-17 hours. The nurses and doctors were all great, the little bed I had was one of those rolling cart things paramedics push around. (If you know the official name of it feel free to enlighten me in the comments!) I finally got my own room an hour before I was released. But I'd rather be home than in a hospital any day! I've been ordered to "take it easy" so no working out or anything like that. I may actually play some WoW... been away from that for a long time but hey, I can't write 24/7. I hope you all are well!

Best wishes,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment