Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"Heedless" is out! and other news.

Well, my short story "Heedless" is out. Book 1 of the Jax Jensen Trilogy. I would post a link to the amazon page, but there are plenty scattered about I don't want to overwhelm you all with links. Book two has gone off for editing. And I have started revising book 3.

As for nonwriting things, I saw the third Hobbit. I'll just leave it at this: I liked the first one in terms of story/progression more. But this one had the greatest amount of action and "cool" scenes. There were plenty of "what the heck" moments scattered throughout though.

On the Warhammer 40k front, I have started a Blood Angels army, those guys look pretty cool. I know a lot of individuals are hating on the codex, but, I actually don't mind it right now!

Did you guys see the hobbit? Any fellow 40k players here? My writing friends, any updates? Let me know!

Follow me on twitter to chat! (I follow back) @MattTaylor1776 , or comment below! Like and share the blog!

Love you all!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment