Sunday, October 5, 2014

Interesting Folklore

Alright, so I was stuck trying to come up with some new ideas for future writings... and started looking into different bits of folklore! My buddy clued me in on this recent comic called Manifest Destiny (https://imagecomics.com/comics/series/manifest-destiny). Pretty sweet concept, just ordered the first trade paperback off of The Amazinz. (Amazon...) Manifest Destiny is pretty much Lewis and Clarks expeditions here in America, but with fantasy elements such as minotaurs and other creatures of the fay.

I will give it a read when it arrives and post my thoughts! In other news, Kim Jong Un is missing... for the past month... do you think that has anything to do with James Franco and Seth Rogen?! Thats a reference to their upcoming movie The Interview.

What folklore have you used to help inspire your writings? Anything you would like to share? Comment below! Share the blog! Grow our community!

No comments:

Post a Comment