Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Warhammer Wednesday! #1

I've decided that Wednesdays will be Warhammer Wednesday! *cheers and celebratory lasgun shots*

I love the hobby and I put a lot of time into it, I know a lot of others out there do as well. So, along with writing why not talk about warhammer sometimes too, right?

I'm currently constructing some Wood Elves. I have about 56 Glade Guard to build... decided to make one unit of 10 Glade Guard, one unit of 15 Glade Guard, and three units of 10 Way Watchers. Figure that gives me a ton of shooting goodness... which I guess makes them like my Eldar in 40k, which if I've never mentioned before, is the Renia Craftworld consisting of a sweet gold and red color scheme. (Side note: Swooping Hawks are awesome.)

Anyone out there play? What armies? 40k or Fantasy? (I'm just trying to get into WHFB hence the Wood Elves...) Comment below!

Dont forget you can follow me on Twitter as well! @MattTaylor1776

-Thanks,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment